October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Case Station proudly created artist designed cases in an effort to raise awareness and find a cure for breast cancer.
During the month of October, proceeds from every ‘Aware of Your Pair’ Case or Apple Watch Band purchase will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The mission of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation is to prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research.
Nine designs make up the ‘Aware of Your Pair’ collection. Covering the obvious, to the not-so-obvious they all help raise awareness. You can select a design for your brand new iPhone 8 with a matching Custom Apple Watch Band, or select the perfect design for your custom Samsung Galaxy Note 8 case. The device doesn’t matter as much as the awareness you can raise.
Designed to start conversation, each case and watch band is a reminder to call a friend who is fighting breast cancer, to call a loved one and remind them to get their mammogram, or to talk to a daughter about healthy living and breast self examination. When your friends notice your ‘Boobies’ case, or your ‘Tata Da’ custom Apple watch band, it’s the perfect time to start a conversation about breast health.
I’m not a doctor, but here area few stats to consider…
1. When breast cancer is detected early, and is in the localized stage, the 5-year relative survival rate is 100%
2. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
3. Women should perform a self breast-exam each month and any changes or abnormalities should be discussed with a doctor or physician.
4. Early warning signs of breast cancer may involve the discovery of a new lump or a change in the breast tissue or skin.
5. Leading a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce your risk factors for breast cancer and other illnesses.
6. Every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
7. Breast Cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide.
Make a case and help raise awareness and find a cure for breast cancer.